411 Hamilton Blvd, Suite 1600, Associated Bank Building Peoria, Illinois 61602

TELEPHONE | (309) 673-5535 OR (800) 248-7212
Can I discharge income taxes with a bankruptcy?

Income taxes that are more than three years old can in most cases be discharged in bankruptcy. Income taxes that are less than three years old usually cannot be discharged, but interest can be stopped and payments set up through a Chapter 13 plan.

  • Chapter 7
  • Chapter 13
  • Alternatives to Bankruptcy
  • Options for Businesses
  • Creditor/Trustee Services
  • Judicial Foreclosure
  • Nonjudicial Foreclosure